Bring your experience as a Sr. DevOps Engineer and become part of a great team in a beautiful campus type environment and make going to work fun:
Sr. DevOps Engineer
** Due to corporate regulations, we cannot work with outside companies on this opening – only direct, individual candidates representing themselves to SES, please. **
SESC is looking for an experienced Sr. DevOps Engineer with experience in - AWS, Puppet, Elastic Stack, Linux and Terraform.
Become a part of a world-leading provider of information & analytics solutions. Their talented team of engineers’ fuse world class technology and content, overlay with big data tech, machine learning and cutting edge technologies and empower clinicians, physicians and healthcare professionals with products that empower them to make better decisions, deliver better care, and sometimes make ground-breaking discoveries that advance the boundaries of knowledge and human progress.
As a key member of the Systems Engineering team you will be given the opportunity to utilize AWS, Continuous integration and deployment, Containerization, Orchestration, Elasticsearch, Terraform, Cloudformation, Puppet and Chef.
Working as part of an application team work streams to build and maintain CI pipeline from inception to production
This project will include:
Scoping of requirements and defining a delivery plan of infrastructure
Utilization of core platform using Terraform and Puppet to deliver high quality, operationally mature infrastructure
Contributing to building and maintaining a set of tools that enable developers a smooth CI/CD pipeline as the key Dev/Ops engineer on the work stream team
• Ability to work within an agile team with good time management
• Writing and using configuration management – Puppet, Terraform, Ansible
• AWS Infrastructure at scale
• Experience of writing and using modular terraform at scale
• Excellent Linux or windows experience at scale
• Good Team player
Several of the following skills:
• AWS ecosystem (IAAS, etc)
• Expert level Linux knowledge
• Scripting skills (Python, Ruby, PowerShell, BASH)
• Large scale monitoring and reporting (Elastic stack, New Relic)
• Continuous Integration systems such as Git/Jenkins/GoCD
• Working inside development teams to support operational requirements
• Good team player, communicator in slack, with a focus or reusability
• Strong background in AWS Cloud infrastructure deployment
• Scripting skills with Python, Ruby, PowerShell or Bash
• Terraform at Scale
• Strong Linux or Windows background preferred
• Elastic Stack (formerly ELK: Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana)
• Newrelic for monitoring and reporting
• NoSQL (Cassandra)
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA (no remote options – must be onsite)
Job Duration: 12+ with an opportunity for renewals
Start Date: ASAP
Required: Bachelor’s Degree
SES hires W2 benefitted and non-benefitted consultants. Our contract employee benefits include group medical dental vision life LT and ST disability insurance, 21 days of accrued paid time off, 401k, tuition reimbursement, performance bonuses, paid overtime, and more. Due to corporate regulations, we cannot work with outside companies on this opening only direct, individual candidates representing themselves to SES, please.
Please contact me for all of the details of the client company, environment, and the position.
I look forward to speaking with you soon!
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Systems Engineering Services